At Eiffel Restaurant, we make it a point of honour to offer a Simple Yet Succulent and HOMEMADE cuisine.
If our menu is short, it is only because we want to offer you the best quality at the best price.
And to be absolutely clear, here is the list of what we DO NOT do ourselves, ALL THE REST is homemade: bread, viennoiseries, fries, saucisson, cheese, vanilla ice cream.
Hopefully, we haven't forgotten anything!
France in Brisbane
Suppliers & Partners
- Le Fromage Yard | Visit Website
- Deliss | Visit Website
FRENCH WINES |
- Exclusive Wines Direct | Visit Website
- Bordeaux and Beyond | Visit Website
- Mezzanine | Visit Website
- Negociants | Visit Website
FRENCH GROCERY |
- France Gourmet | Visit Website
FRENCH STATIONNERY |
- Cartes Australia | Visit Website
FRENCH CLOTHING & HOME LINEN |
- Le Comptoir Français | Visit Website
FRENCH LESSONS |
FRENCH ASSOCIATIONS |
100% French Owned | 100% French Managed
Chef de Cuisine
Ghislain "Max" POURBAIX
Eiffel Restaurant opened its doors on the 1st of February 2016, under the impulsion of 3 French business partners:
- Ghislain POURBAIX, aka Max, who daily runs the Business as General Manager,
- Selma POURBAIX, previously Sous Chef in a French Restaurant in Brisbane, who brought her knowledges and advices during the first year of trade and joined the Executive Team as Chef de Cuisine early 2017,
- Cassidy SHORLAND, Director of the company, who brings a huge amount of knowledges about Brisbane business environment and helps at the bar when needed.
Those 3 different backgrounds bring a lot of expertise in Eiffel Restaurant to make it what it is meant to be: an authentic, affordable French Bistro offering a 100% Homemade Cuisine.